|Photo by Juan José Valencia Antía on Unsplash|
29 Benefits of Almonds for Health and Beauty
Healthints - Almonds are nuts that are rich in vitamins and nutrients. Almonds have a larger shape than other nuts. The content in almonds is so beneficial for beauty and health. Therefore it is not uncommon for many who choose to consume almonds to maintain their health and beauty. Not everyone knows the benefits of almonds, especially the lower middle class. It is because the purchasing power of the more depressed middle-class people is relatively small. Almonds belonging to beans that have prices tend to be expensive.
Almonds are super beans that provide a variety of essential nutrients for the body. Almonds have two types, namely almonds with bitter taste and almonds with a sweet flavor. Many make sweet almonds as a snack, while many industries make almonds with bitter varieties as almond oil. Here are a variety of ingredients in almonds that are good for health and beauty:
- Rich in fat (49%)
- Omega-9 fatty acids (62%)
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fatty acid omega-6 (24%)
- Palm acid (6%)
- Carbohydrates (26%)
- Fiber (12%)
- Sugar (6.3%)
- Starch (0.7%)
- Vitamin E (24 milligrams per 100 grams)
- Essential amino acids
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vegetable fat
- Fat not saturated
- High in antioxidants
The Benefits Of Almonds For Health
Many of the benefits resulting from the almonds for health. Nutritionists found the fact that the abundance of nutrients in almonds are beneficial to health. The following range of benefits of almonds for health:
1. Lower your bad cholesterol Levels
Almonds are beneficial for sufferers of cholesterol to lower LDL levels and control cholesterol in his body. LDL is very harmful to health because it can cause a wide range of chronic diseases and chronic. The way of his descent is almonds can increase levels of HDL or good cholesterol in the body. Body with the standards of HDL is good for health is beneficial for the development and growth of the nervous system and much more. The following facts about almonds that could lower LDL levels in the body:
- Almonds are rich in saturated fat, not fat not saturated the beneficial to reduce LDL and raise HDL.
- Research conducted by the American heart health association found that the consumption of almonds every day can lower bad cholesterol by as much as 15 per cent.
- Cholesterol levels are reduced depends by the amount of the abundance of almonds that goes into the body.
- As many as 7 grams of almonds consumed can lower LDL levels by as much as 1 percent. Multiples of 7 grams can reduce LDL levels even more.
2. Controlling Diabetes
Even though almonds contain sugar in it, but the nut is beneficial to control sugar levels in the body of a person. Controlling sugar levels can prevent people with diabetes from various complications produced by diabetes. Here's the fact that almonds can be a diabetes controller:
- Almonds contain healthy fats, unsaturated fats, fiber and minerals that can make the body absorb glucose and process glucose quickly.
- Research conducted by Diabetes Care suggests that almonds could control diabetes type 2, for both men and women. Especially for menopausal women.
- Consumption one ounce of almonds before breakfast and eat a large portion of food could sustain a healthy sugar level in the body.
3. Healthy Heart
The heart is an organ which is very vital to human life. Unfortunately, the heart organ performance is often interrupted by a variety of ailments. For example, bad cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, and gout. If not treated immediately, it can cause heart disease coronary heart attacks are sudden, abrupt and deadly. Maintaining heart health better than the cure. The following functions of the almonds in creating a healthy heart:
- Magnesium found in almonds is beneficial to launch and improve blood flow to the core.
- Also, magnesium controls the movement of oxygen along with nutrients to the heart and throughout the body.
- When the blood flows smoothly, increased blood flow followed by an action of oxygen and nutrients can cause the blood pressure is always healthy. Normal blood pressure can nourish the heart.
- Fat not saturated in almonds are also useful to feed the soul.
- Vitamin E and antioxidants that can prevent the occurrence of high inflammation of arteries and damage to the highways. It was an arterial blood vessel that is vital to the organ of the heart. If healthy, heart arteries would be healthy.
4. Improve the performance of our brains
The brain is the central nervous system that is in the human body. If our mind is confused, the other nervous system will be messed up. Almonds are the best food supplement for the brain. The following are the benefits of almonds for the mind:
- Vitamin E can increase the vigilance of memory is the brain.
- Vitamin E in almonds could increase the memory capacity of the brain.
- Almonds are rich in minerals, minerals beneficial to protect nerve cells and the brain from damage. Brain damage caused by free radicals.
- The content of vitamin B6 in the almonds could be useful to improve protein metabolism. Protein metabolism that is required to correct the brain cells is damaged.
- Material can prevent the occurrence of Phenylalanine Parkinson's disease. Parkinson's disease is caused by a damaged brain nervous. Fenilalanin also could make the brain has adrenaline and dopamine.
- To get the benefits of almonds that are beneficial to the mind, needed a handful of almonds every day.
One of the benefits of almonds for health are get used to a diet. The nutrients present in almonds are beneficial to help lose weight. Nutrition in almonds are beneficial for weight loss is the fiber, unsaturated fats and protein as well. Eating almonds will make sense of satiety for longer. For diet, don't overdo in consuming almonds. Enough 1 ounce per day only.
6. Prevent Disability Baby
Women who are pregnant are advised to be able to consume almonds every day. Folic acid in almonds is the same as the role of pregnant milk. Folic acid is beneficial for fetal development in the womb and the growth of tissue cells in the baby's body.
7. Promotes digestion
Consuming almonds is beneficial for digestion. That is because in almonds it contains high fiber which is useful to prevent constipation and facilitate absorption.
8. Treating Gastritis
Eating almonds can cure ulcers. That is because almonds have high oil. The oil content can reduce stomach acid levels in the stomach.
9. Strengthen Bones
Almonds are rich in phosphorus and calcium. Both of these substances or nutrients are useful as healthy and bone compactor. Manganese, Magnesium, and Potassium are also helpful in creating stable and strong bones.
10. Launch blood circulation
Almonds can make smooth blood circulation because it has magnesium nutrition could be useful to launch a blood circulation in blood vessels throughout the body.
11. Creating Energy
Dieter uses almonds in the right way. Despite having a high fiber, almonds are also rich in carbohydrates which can create energy in the body. The calories are in almonds are also useful as backup energy in the body.
12. Improve the immune system
The content of vitamin C in almonds can make the body's immune system increase so that the disease cannot easily enter the body.
13. Lower Cholesterol
Almonds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. The content of omega-3 fatty acids that are present in almonds is beneficial for lowering cholesterol levels.
14. Reduce Asthma
When you get Your asthma symptoms will recur, immediately consume almonds. The content of omega-3 fatty acids in almond is beneficial for relieving symptoms of asthma.
15. Treat the inflammation
The body is susceptible to be exposed to inflammation. Omega-3 fatty acids found in almonds can treat inflammation.
16. Reduce Arthritis
The content of omega-9 fatty acids in almonds is beneficial to relieve inflammations of joints in the body. Arthritis is a disease of the bones that make arthritis pain and joint pain.
17. Avoid disturbance of Metabolism
The body will be a susceptible variety of metabolic disorders, such as disorders of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is often interrupted due to the disturbed metabolism system. With the content of manganese in the almonds, the body can make the thyroid gland is working optimally so that the system body metabolism will be smooth and uninterrupted.
18. Prevent cell damage
High antioxidant content in almonds is beneficial to prevent damage to cells in the body.
The Benefits Of Almonds For Beauty
Not only for the health, of course, but almonds are also useful for beauty. Here's an assortment of beauty benefits of consuming almonds and almond nut oil is also using:
19. Make the skin Healthy
Almonds can overcome skin problems such as dry skin, rough, dull and so on. Consume almonds on a regular basis can also make the skin ageless. The content of vitamin E in almonds is also useful to enhance the beauty and health of the surface. Vitamin E in almonds can prevent skin damage due to exposure to UV rays that attack the surface.
20. Preventing the free radicals
Free radicals are very unfriendly with beauty. Rebels on the skin directly can cause pimples, black spots, oil, blackheads and skin cancer. Consume almonds on a regular basis is beneficial to ward off free radicals. Counteracting free radical then can prevent various other beauty problems.
21. Create healthy hair
Healthy hair is the dream of everyone. Unfortunately, not everyone can have healthy hair. Hair problems such as loss, dandruff, itchy scalp, and brittle hair could be prevented using almonds. The following content of almonds that are useful for creating healthy hair:
- Vitamin E in almonds is beneficial for healthy hair.
- Biotin is helpful to prevent hair loss.
- Manganese is beneficial for the scalp; its function is to nourish the scalp and prevent from itching.
- The content of copper in almonds is beneficial for healthy hair network.
- Essential fatty acids are beneficial to maintain health and avoid hair loss.
- The content of zinc in almonds is useful to update the hair cells in the scalp, thus making hair thrives.
22. Smooth skin
Almond that has become an oil is beneficial for the smooth skin. The oil content of almonds contains minerals, and essential fatty acids are also great for the surface.
23. Moisturize the skin
The content of vitamin E in almonds is beneficial to moisturise the skin. Regular consumption can create skin mostly.
24. Lifts dead skin cells
The skin has the dead skin cells; dead skin cells can make the skin look dull. The content of oil in the almonds can be useful for removing dead skin cells, so that makes the skin look radiant. You can consume almonds or almond nut oil use as hand body to remove dead skin cells.
25. Eliminate Puffy Eyes
Vitamin E in almonds can be useful for removing Puff Eyes. Add some almond oil mixed with honey droplets. Dip the cotton and apply it to the eye circle.
26. Eliminate Swollen Eyes
Swollen eyes can deflate with almond oil mixed with a few drops of honey. The method is the same as eliminating puffy eyes.
27. Make the lips Natural Blushes
Natural blushes lips is a dream for everyone especially the women. The trick is to make the almonds as oil, or we can buy the almond nut oil has been so, then before bed apply on the lips. When the morning wash using cold water.
28. Thickens lashes
Almond oil can be useful for thickening lashes. The trick is to dip the mascara into almond oil and then apply it to the lashes.
29. Provide Sufficient Nutrition for the skin
The skin also needs in nutrients up into to be freed from a variety of problems. So that's consuming almonds could provide enough nutrition for the skin. The content of vitamin E and a variety of other vitamins are in almonds can nourish the skin, so the surface is free from wrinkles, fine lines and a variety of other skin problems.