|Photo by Phuong Tran on Unsplash|
Healthints - Everyone would have been like to have white teeth, healthy, and clean. Desire is indeed must be balanced with the right dental care every day. Not a few people who overlook the importance of taking care of dental health is diligently teeth cleaning every day. Dental treatment should be done daily so that when entering the age of the young no longer of tooth form, not prone to brittleness and problems on dental health.
Causes of Teeth Quickly Broken and Not Strong
Broken teeth will cause a lot of problems for yourself. Therefore we need to be aware of things that can damage dental health. Sometimes without realising it, we often ignore small things that actually will be a big problem if we ignore it, like the habits that we usually do which turns out they all harm dental health. Here are the patterns that you should leave if you want dental health to remain durable before damaging your teeth!
1. Regular smoking
Smoking and smoke about your teeth give the effect of a broken layer of guard teeth. Finally, any teeth gently land can become blackened also pierced the influence of smoking for the health of your teeth and mouth.
2. Customs Rarely brushing your teeth
Next, someone who was rarely brushing my teeth that will have a faster gear damaged. Because the rest of the leftovers will make your teeth are hollow, porous, and destroyed a total minimise. That is why the importance of brushing my teeth need to be known to everyone.
3. Layer thinning teeth
Sometimes the internal factors of yourself where the layers of a tooth not thick are one of the causes is also your teeth become damaged more easily. You need to take care of the teeth are not strong this early on, to be able to minimise the damage.
4. Too many Dental plaque and Tartar
The plaque on your teeth and corals are known to be the leading cause of a person's teeth were severely damaged. Especially when plaque and Tartar that you never care to be cleaner than before.
5. Influence of alcohol consumption and food containing sugar or flour
Use of alcohol and food containing sugar and flour has become one of the causes of broken teeth you should beware of starting from now. Make sure you avoid it as much as possible.
How to maintain dental health?
Someone who diligent in keeps oral hygiene has prevented the occurrence of dental and gum disease that can cause other problems in the body. Brushing your teeth is the most critical part of your daily routine. Rarely do brush your teeth can cause bad breath, tooth decay, tooth colour yellowing and cause cavities. These are signs of poor oral health and certainly can interfere with our activities. Here are some simple ways to care for teeth stay active and healthy:
- Do regular brushing twice a day, preferably after meals and before bed.
- When doing the routine of cleaning teeth by rubbing, do it slowly and gently on the top and bottom of the tooth.
- Choose products toothpaste containing fluoride; this content can help prevent the damage that occurs in teeth due to consuming sugary foods.
- You have to replace your toothbrush at least once in three months or sooner the better tables. Do not use the toothbrush-hairs already branched.
- Did the program a balanced diet by eating healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce foods that give a sense of sweet, you can eat the food sources of protein such as meat, eggs, fish and nuts.
- To prevent damage to the teeth, you should more often avoid food with the taste of sweet and sour.
- Eat the gum that does not contain sugar can help keep the mouth to keep it moist as well as stimulate saliva cleans bacteria and neutralise acid in the mouth.
- Stop smoking, because the substances nicotine in cigarettes can cause yellow teeth and cause bad breath.